As a result of our design work A. Valerio Building Consultants, Inc. received many requests by individuals, building owners, architects, contractors, Realtors, banks and attorneys to perform inspections on homes and buildings being bought, sold or refinanced.
Due to this demand, our services expanded to serve these clients, providing complete inspections and reports covering all aspects of the house/ building. Over the years our company has inspected thousands of homes and buildings, (residential and commercial), from Manhattan to Montauk, including Westchester County, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
PROFESSIONAL HOME and BUILDING INSPECTIONS
Buying a home or commercial building? Why a Professional Home Inspection?
One of the biggest decisions in life need not be a difficult one. A professional home inspection can give peace of mind.
Through our experience and know-how, A. Valerio Building Consultants, Inc. has helped thousands of home/building buyers to protect their investment.
Pre-Purchase inspections can be scheduled within 24 hours.
Our Report is not just a checklist but an in depth narrative report. Complete written or verbal repaorts are available.
We will inform you of any and all areas of concern and will also include suggestions and recommendations as to the most convenient and economical way to correct the conditions. The client will know everything about the house/ building.
Our Professional Report Covers the Following:
1. A complete Termite/ wood destroying insect Inspection
2. Basement /Utility Room a. Structure - Girders, Columns, Floor Joists b. Wet Basement - Moisture and Seepage c. Heating System d. Plumbing - (includes Sonoscope Test*) e. Electrical System f. Interior - Walls, Floors, Ceilings
3. Interior Rooms a. Walls, Ceilings, Floors b. Doors, Windows c. Heating & Air Conditioning Units d. Fireplace e. Electrical Outlets**
4. Kitchen and Bathroom - Same as above plus a. Plumbing Fictures b. Stove Refrigeratos, Cabinets
5. Attic Area a. Insulation b. Structure c. Roof Leaks d. Ventilation
6. Exterior a. Walls b. Roof c. Windows and Doors d. Gutters and Leaders e. Drains and Dry Wells f. Caulking and Putty g. Screen and Storm Windows h. Sidewalk and Driveway i. Garage j. Retaining Walls
*Sonoscope Detects Costly Underground Leaks **Electrical Outlets are Checked for Proper Wiring, Type Wire (Copper or Aluminum) and Voltage
Also available are: ASBESTOS EVALUATION, RADON TESTING and WATER TEST REPORTS